Dr. Barun Kumar Sinha
MFIAP, ESFIAP, Hon FIP, ARPS, FFIP, Hon. FICS, Hon. PESGSPC
Mr. Partha Sarathi Sarkar
EFIAP, ARPS, Hon. PESGSPC
Mr. Abhijit Dey
EFIAP, FFIP, Hon. FICS, Hon. PESGSPC
Mr. Subrata Das
EFIAP, FFIP, Hon. PESGSPC
Mr. Santosh Kumar Jana
EFIAP, AIIPC, Hon. PESGSPC, Hon. PCA
Mr. Dipankar Dasgupta
1. ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered.
2. Sections: (A) Open Monochrome, (B) Open Color, (C) Nature, (D) Photo Travel and (E) Photo Journalism. All are digital Sections. An author may submit a maximum of 4 images in each section. Images for each section should be UPLOADED to our website www.lenscript.in
3. Report Cards will be sent by E-Mail
4. A PDF catalogue will be email to all participants who paid entry fees. The Electronic catalogue can also be downloaded from website.
5. Each image must have unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA recognized exhibition, that same image or similar or like image may not be entered in any section of the same division star rating class of the exhibitions regardless of the media, format and title and it must not be re titled for entry of any other PSA recognized exhibitions. Words such as NO TITLE, UNTITLED or titles consisting of ONLY NUMBERS will not be allowed in any case. Identification marks or title visible in the photographs will be rejected. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
i) May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
ii) May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
6. Permission to reproduce images in the catalogue or for publicity is assumed unless otherwise denied by the author.
7. All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to FIAP, PSA and FIP.
8. An entrant's four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging. The decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
9. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
10. With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations."
11. All parts of the image have to be photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted. Organizers are not responsible for any misuse of copyright.
12. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of object via light sensitivity).Images may be altered digitally or otherwise by the entrant, subject to NATURE, PHOTO TRAVEL, PHOTO JOURNALISM divisional restrictions.
13. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
14. However judges’ decision will be final.
15. All the images will be displayed with multimedia projector. Media type JPEG, Resolution is 1024 / 768 pixel & color space is sRGB.
16. Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences.